Welcome to my weekly blog post called What I’m Into This Week, where I share my favourite news/articles from the web for the week, books I’m reading, favourite song and products I’m into.
So, let’s get to it, shall we? Here’s what I’m into this week:
Disclaimer: this post may contain affiliate links, meaning we may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase a product. This costs NOTHING to you – the funds come to us from the company you purchased from. Thanks to readers like you who make a purchase through one of our advertisers, you’re helping a family pay for sports and extracurricular activities, and we are thankful for your support!
Good reads and entertainment on the Internet this week:
- @Pluto.living is the best thing on the interwebs this week
- North American cities are doing a nightly cheer for health care workers
- Growing up in America’s ‘silent zone’
- Nothing to see here, just some dinosaurs doing their social distance thang
- How mysterious rocks weighing hundreds of pounds move on their own
Song I’m Loving This Week:
What I’m Reading this Week:
Products I’m Loving this Week:
- We bought our kids a Lenovo Chromebook so we can do this whole teach-at-home thing, and it’s been a lifesaver! Plus I plan to use it to cart around to meetings when life gets back to normal.
- My Glamglow mud mask for much-needed self-care
- These floral pajama pants because if I’m working from home on my computer all day, I better be comfy!
- In being locked away in my home office all day, I’ve decided it’s time to buy these floral wall decals and do an office makeover, Kaitlyn Bristowe-style.
Never miss our weekly updates!
Did you enjoy this and want to make sure you get our weekly “What I’m Into this Week” updates? Sign up for our weekly emails! We’ll ONLY send you our ‘What I’m Into This Week” blog posts once per week, and you can unsubscribe at any time.