If you’re hosting a fall bridal shower, you won’t need to look any further than this post for the best ideas!
This post is jam-packed with great ideas to help you host the best fall bridal shower ever, so I’ve summarized the ideas here and will branch off into different blog posts to go into more detail. I also recommend that you check out our fall bridal shower Pinterest board for a ton of great ideas, too.
Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links, meaning we may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase a product. This costs NOTHING to you – the funds come to us from the company you purchased from. Thanks to readers like you who make a purchase through one of our advertisers, you’re helping a family pay for sports and music lessons, and we are thankful for your support!
Popular Themes For Fall Bridal Showers:
Some of the most popular bridal shower themes for fall are…
- Rustic fall shower
- Cozy and warm theme
- Fireside bridal brunch
- Burlap and lace
- Gather to celebrate love
Want to see more inspiration for some of these themes? Read more about our top fall bridal shower theme ideas in more detail.
Fall Themed Invitations and Printables:
Below are some examples of amazing fall bridal shower invitations…
Rustic fall bridal shower invitations
Rustic and simple invitations are perfect for a fall bridal shower. We love creating this look through invitations that feature the following:
Here are some of our best-selling fall bridal shower invitations in our Etsy shop:
Printables & templates for a fall bridal shower
We have a large assortment of printable fall bridal shower invitations you can choose from in our Etsy shop! And the best part is that we customize and do all the work for you – all you have to do is print, trim and send. No need to fumble around with fancy design software or online editors you aren’t familiar with – just purchase one of our printable invitation designs and we’ll take all the hassle out of sending invitations!
All of our designs can also be used to create coordinating items, such as:
These are just a few examples of the coordinating items we can create for you!
Fall bridal shower color ideas:
There’s something so comforting about fall color combinations. When deciding on what your fall bridal shower color scheme is, choose colors that you find in nature during the autumn season and evoke warm, comfortable feelings. Think warm, fall-inspired hues like mustard, burgundy, tangerine, hunter green and nutmeg. Dark jewel tones are really on-trend this year, so you’ll also see traditional fall colours mixed in with a pop of brighter jewel tones.
Neutral tones, like navy, gray and burgundy, are also great choices for a fall wedding. Pair them with a brighter, bolder colour, like burnt orange or poppy red, and you’ll get the perfect combination of contemporary color mixed in with a traditional color scheme.
We also love adding a pop of metallics to your palette. In particular, gold, copper or rose gold can really warm up any colour scheme for fall.
Fall Decorations and Fall Centerpieces:
These fall bridal shower decoration ideas are a great way to bring the crisp outdoors and beautiful colors of the season inside to help shower the bride!
Fall Bridal Shower Decorations
We love all things fall, and you don’t have to look much further than what’s in season to inspire you for decorations! We like these ideas for adding a touch of ‘fall’ to your bridal shower decor:
- Pumpkins, especially fun spray-painted ones. Check out this easy DIY gold dipped pumpkin tutorial from Monica Wants It (hello, we’re totally doing this for porch decor, too!) If you don’t have time to DIY, we love these white artificial pumpkins from Amazon in varying sizes, these larger pumpkins to use either on the porch for when guests enter or on other tables/surfaces inside or these adorable gingham fabric pumpkins.
- Apples, everywhere – buy a bunch of bulk apples and use them everywhere for decor – on tables, on your food buffet, on the guest book sign in…they’re small and easy to put anywhere! Or buy some great looking fake apples from Amazon and add them to a rustic wooden crate or galvanized metal buckets for a rustic touch.
- Leaves – add pops for fall colour to your decorations with fall leaf decor. We love these LED leaf lights or scattering these loose artificial leaves on surfaces for a pop of colour.
- Fall wreaths – add one to the front door (like this one) to welcome guests or use a wreath hanger over a door like washroom that guests will use often.
Read more about a rustic fall theme and rustic fall bridal shower decor…
Fall Table Settings
Use your decorations and color scheme to complement your fall bridal shower table settings. From there, add complementary plates, glasses, napkins, and table runners to add a touch of fall to your bridal shower. Gold table settings are a great way to bring out that fall feel on your table, and don’t forget to incorporate some of our great centerpiece ideas as well.
You can find a lot of fall bridal shower table setting ideas on our Fall Bridal Shower Pinterest Board.
We also love these fall table setting items from Amazon:
- Gold glitter candle votive holders
- Burlap table runner
- Fake mini pumpkins (orange or white available!)
- Wood placeholders
- Buffalo plaid table runner
- Autumn leaves table runner
- Charger plates (various colours available)
- Flickering birch candles
- Pinecones scattered on the table
- Wood slices as trivets for food
- Galvanized tiered stand for serving sandwiches and desserts
Fall bridal shower menu Ideas
There’s a lot of great fall bridal shower ideas that embrace the season, depending on what time your bridal shower is, where the venue is located and your budget, of course. We’ve shared our fall shower menu ideas here featuring tons of great ideas, tips for planning a fall shower menu and recipes for a fall bridal shower or fall baby shower.
Keep in mind that there are lots of great flavours and foods associated with fall, and it’s easy to play these up with your menu, whether you’re hosting a bridal shower brunch, bridal shower luncheon, or dinner. Cinnamon, apple, nutmeg, pumpkin and caramel are all “fall flavours,” so look to incorporate these somehow into your food and drink menu.
We also have several fall menu designs in our Etsy shop, so be sure to check them out!
Fall bridal shower games:
Looking for some activities to do at the shower? Play some of the best fall bridal shower games. Here are some of our favorite games to play at a bridal shower.
Fun Fall Bridal Shower Favors
Here are a few fun fall bridal shower favors your guests will love….
DIY fall bridal shower favors
- S’more love – put together little packages of graham crackers, chocolate bars and marshmallows. Wrap together in cellophane and fasten together with some twine and a cute tag.
- Caramel apple cider bags – put a couple packets of hot apple cider mix into a clear bag with some caramels, tie together and a cute tag.
- Thanks for popping by jars – put either some popcorn kernels into a small glass jar or put some kettle or caramel corn into a bag. Decorate the outside and add either a jar decal or a tag that says “thanks for popping by.”
- Mint to be sugar scrub – a super cute idea that combines one of fall and winter’s favorite scents into one little jar.
- Spread the love jam jars – Fall = canning season! And what better excuse to bring the girls together to make up some jam batches and giveaway as cute bridal shower favors.
These DIY pumpkin spice fall candles are easy to make and make a cute fall bridal shower favors. Follow these instructions from Sun Kissed Kate to make them.
Supplies you’ll need:
- Wooden skewers (to hold wicks in place while setting)
I hope you enjoyed all of our fall bridal shower ideas! If you did, please share on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram to share these ideas with other brides and bridal parties who could use some fall bridal shower inspiration.