So, you’re throwing a teacher bridal shower or classroom bridal shower for a teacher. It’s a pretty specific bridal shower theme, but we scoured the World Wide Web and came up with some fun ideas for you.
These can be used if you’re doing a teacher bridal shower theme for someone or if you’re organizing a classroom bridal shower for a teacher or staff member at your school.
The good news is that as far as decorations go, you can incorporate a lot of inexpensive items into the decor to make it teacher/classroom themed. We’re going to share all sorts of fun ideas below and hope you find them useful. Also, be sure to check out our teacher bridal shower ideas board on Pinterest for even more great ideas and inspiration.
Disclosure: this post may contain affiliate links, meaning we may receive a small commission from the website or sellers if you click a link and purchase a product. This does not cost you anything; it is simply a commission provided to us by the sellers for advertising or promoting their product.
Invitations for a teacher bridal shower or classroom bridal shower
If you’re looking for some pretty cute teacher bridal shower or classroom bridal shower invitations, we have some great news for you – we have several different ones available in our Etsy shop! The best part is that we customize everything for you in 24 hours or less. All you have to do is print, email or text the invitation to your guest list and you’re set!
We can also create all sorts of coordinating items to go with our teacher bridal shower invitations, so if you’re looking for advice cards, food labels, signs, etc., we can do that, too! Just visit our Etsy shop and send us an Etsy Convo with what you have in mind, and we can get back to you to discuss your needs.
View all our adorable teacher bridal shower invitations in our Etsy shop.
Teacher bridal shower decorations
Again, while a teacher bridal shower is a very specific theme, the good news is that there are a lot of great ways you can decorate for this using items found on Etsy and Amazon! Here are some teacher bridal shower decor ideas to get you started:
DIY teacher bridal shower centrepieces
I came across these adorable teacher bridal shower vases on Pinterest (originally found on Inside Weddings) and these adorable centrepieces are so easy to make! You can also see more ideas on my teacher bridal shower ideas Pinterest board, too.
To make these cute centrepieces, you will need the following:
- Empty large tin can (a coffee tin works great!) for a round centrepiece container
- Square vases
- School supplies to decorate outside (yellow pencils, pink erasers, wooden rulers, crayons, etc.)
- Really sticky double-sided tape (like this American Crafts one) or a hot glue gun (recommended)
- Large rubber bands (to tie around to hold everything together)
- Jute ribbon or this adorable school-themed ribbon to tie around the vase and hold everything together
1. Start by ensure the outside of your vase/container is clean. Remove all traces of labels if there are any on the outside.
2. Attach your pieces (pencils, crayons, erasers or rulers) to the vase either by wrapping the entire vase from top to bottom with strong double-sided tape or securing the pieces to the vase using a hot glue gun (just use a strip of hot glue on each piece and press and hold for a few seconds onto vase to secure it).
3. Wrap a rubber band or two around the vase to secure everything.
4. Tie a jute string/ribbon or thicker satin ribbon around the vase where rubber bands are to disguise the bands.
We hope you enjoyed our teacher bridal shower ideas. We have many more great ideas on our teacher bridal shower Pinterest board, too. If you enjoyed this post, please share on Pinterest to share these great ideas with other brides/bridal parties, too!